Sacred Fire, Healing Music, Community Nourishment
Friday, December 21, 5 pm – 9 pm
Arrive by Sunset
- If you choose, write a list of what you want to let go of from this year. Once this feels complete you will place it in the Sacred Fire.
- Please bring something to write with and write on.
- Bring music, songs and stories to share after our feast in our home.
- 6 people to bring soup,
- 2 people to bring beverages
- 2 people to set up the council house
- 2 people to help in the kitchen.
Suggested donation: $ 5-20 for our musician and the hearth.
RSVP to Lisa via firstname.lastname@example.org or (828)768-3302 so we know approximately how many people to nourish. Please also let her know if you can bring soup, beverage or help set up.
Scott Sheerin is a healer and musician. Scott’s deep interest in healing and the spiritual dimensions of music have led him to a long apprenticeship in learning the ways of music as prayer and music as medicine. He works as a traditional healer or Mara’kame, initiated with the blessings of the Huichol ancestors and lives here on the knoll with his wife Prema Sheerin and dog, Smokey.